Interested in receiving training on PA Forward from members of the PA Forward team?
Trainings are available in the following areas:
- PA Forward Tool Kit
- In-depth discussion of the elements included and how to utilize them to best advantage
- The 5 Literacies At Work
- Explore ways libraries can bring the Five Literacies to lives through programs, information resources & partnerships
- Building Partnerships
- How to initiate contact, develop the plan and keep the partnership growing
- The Elevator Speech
- Develop your own brief marketing pitch to communicate your library’s value whenever the opportunity arises
- Star Program
- Discover how your library can become a PA Forward Gold library and build recognition in your Community
- Youth Services
- Fit your current programs into the PA Forward format and grow!
Trainings are available for individual libraries or library systems/districts.
Contact the PA Library Association at PAForward@palibraries.org or call 717-766-7663 for more information or to set up a training.